Covid Clean Protocols
This form is MUST be filled out no sooner then 24 hours prior to every appointment.
We are maintaining the safest practice in adherence with local health department and CDC guidelines.
Our facility safety practices and protocols are as follows:
- You must fill out the Covid intake form for every appointment found at the top of this page.
- Upon arrival please wait in your vehicle, you can check in on the booking app or call the office and notify us of your arrival ( we will call back or respond through the booking app when we are ready to take you in )
- Please wear mask on premises. This reduces any interactions with other patrons in our facility.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer at our front office door before entering the office.
- Our Ventilation system is exclusive to our office (not the entire) building and the filtration system is safety approved by the local board of health.
- We allow for larger gap times between sessions to thoroughly sanitize each room using CDC approved products.
- Masks are worn by all staff and patrons during the time spent here.
- As always hand washing is in integral part of our practice and we continue to maintain that before and after every client.
- The office surfaces are being cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Check out is made in the treatment rooms to limit time spent in the office area and can be directly done on your phone.
Thank you for your consideration and understanding. As always we look forward to helping you the safest way we can!